What this Policy Covers:
- This policy covers the treatment of personally identifiable information that is collected when you visit our websites.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
- In addition, this policy does not apply to persons or businesses listed on our website.
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain products or services, or when you visit our websites.
- When you register, we collect your name, e-mail address, street address, and other data. Once you register an account and "Sign In", you are not anonymous.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Personal information collected on the site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. We abide by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your permission to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide requested products or services.
- We need to send information to companies that work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the information beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We provide our services to you in cooperation with someone that we think of as a partner. Because we are jointly presenting our services with our partner, as part of our formal and written contract with that partner, we may agree to share your information with the partner. However, if we share such information, we do so only under strict confidentiality and use obligations and restrictions on it.
- We believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site's features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but can be modified to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other Web sites you visit.
Editing Your Account:
- We give you the ability to edit all or some of your account information and preferences when appropriate. You may be able to update or correct your name, address, or e-mail address by accessing the services.
- You may report any inaccuracies in personal information that you cannot edit by e-mailing us at Privacy (@) ExcaliburNetwork.com. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests.
- You may request that your account be deleted or de-activated at any time by writing us at Remove (@) ExcaliburNetwork.com. Your account will be de-activated and deleted from our registration database in approximately 10 days. Please note that your information may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request.
- Certain promotions may ask for your e-mail address in order to update you on your status. When you participate in promotions, you may automatically receive promotion-related e-mail from us or agents working on behalf of us, under confidentiality agreements.
- You may opt out of receiving our newsletters and promotional offerings by clicking on the remove link in the e-mail sent to you or by writing us at Remove (@) ExcaliburNetwork.com.
- When you participate in a sponsored or hosted promotion, you are subject to the Official Rules applicable to that promotion.
- Naturally, the safety of children is very important to us. Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors do not submit any information to us. If you are a minor (under 13 years of age), you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children should never reveal their addresses, phone numbers, or other personally identifiable information to any strangers on the Internet.
- Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- Certain areas of our site may use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Control of Passwords:
- You are required to control your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you may send a request for a temporary password to: PassWord (@) ExcaliburNetwork.com. Please include your name and phone number so we may verify your identity.
- We will never ask for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
- Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without our express written permission.
- By using our services, you consent to the collection and use of the above-described information by us.
Notification of Changes: